Tucked away in a quiet corner away from the busy streets of Nairobi the Miti Mingi Guest House serves as a great base for a trip to Nairobi. Small enough to feel personal, and big enough to afford you your own space. We stayed for 4 nights and there was always someone on hand to make sure you were enjoying... More
- Also Known As:
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel Nairobi
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Guest House amongst many trees, "Miti Mingi" in Kiswahili, provides an ideal setting for a comfortable stay with a maximum of privacy. It is ideal for travelers who would like to experience being a resident in Nairobi rather than a hotel guest. There is wireless 4MB Internet. We offer four en-suite bedrooms – two doubles and two singles. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, large desks and mosquito nets. We have power backup. It has a beautiful garden to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Miti Mingi Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.