This is the nick name I heard it called by the locals. They try, they really do, but I doubt they know what to aim for. I was there for one night. An airport pickup was included in the price (high) but we had to wait for a long time before the bus took off. We were waiting for people... More
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Port Moresby Hotel Port Moresby
- Crowne Plaza Port Moresby Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Crowne Plaza Port Moresby and you'll discover a different perspective on Papua New Guinea. Crowne Plaza Port Moresby is situated on a hilltop in the heart of the business district and commands panoramic views of the Coral Sea and surrounding inland areas.Conveniently located 15 minutes from Jackson's International Airport, it makes visiting Port Moresby a highly comfortable prospect for business traveller. Crowne Plaza Port Moresby's contemporary design is unique, capturing the rich vibrant essence of the indigenous culture. With superior accommodation, an Executive Club Lounge Floor, guest facilities and business services, Crowne Plaza welcomes you to a safe,secure and relaxing haven in Port Moresby. For someone who travels often for business, the Crowne Plaza Port Moresby is a welcoming oasis that sets a new standard in hotel accommodation for Papua New Guinea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Crowne Plaza Port Moresby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.