Qasr Al Sarab is definitely one of the most unique hotels we have ever visited. What makes it so unique and extraordinary is mainly its location, the architecture and the service provided! It is located in the Liwa desert, completely surrounded by sand dunes and away from all civilization. It is around 3 hours drive away from Dubai airport (without... More
- Also Known As:
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort By Anantara Hotel
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort By Anantara Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where mystic charm, cultural passion and unparalleled luxury evoke distinctive memories. Set in the middle of the Rub' al Khali or Empty Quarter, the largest uninterrupted body of sand in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resorts by Anantara is isolated from the world, yet is less than 200km away from Abu Dhabi. The resort brings the mysticism of this eminent location to life, inviting you to discover the unique appeal of its surroundings. Enjoy an array of facilities and immerse yourself in the wonderful splendour of an eternally changing landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Splendia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.