The hotel is located on the Corniche between two construction sites. However, you could not hear any noise from outside if windows were closed. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, food was delicious. We enjoyed breakfast on the terrace with a beautiful sea view. Rooms are clean and large, beds are very comfortable. The atmosphere is unique thanks to... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Vendome Intercontinental Beirut Hotel
- Le Vendome Intercontinental Beirut Hotel Beirut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The intimate Le Vendome Beirut has for years hosted royalty, celebrities and dignitaries from around the globe. Ideally located on the Corniche, a wide promenade on the Mediterranean Sea, the hotel is an easy walk or taxi ride from the National Museum of Beirut, Beirut city centre and shopping on Hamra and Verdun streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Le Vendome InterContinental Beirut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.