As usual the hotel was up to the four season standard. The flowers in the lobby, the car trip to the hotel from the airport was a highlight, the service standard was high and as always the beds are amazing. This hotel is attached to a beautiful Mall so worth a visit.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Riyadh At Kingdom Centre
- Four Seasons Riyadh
- Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh
- Riyadh Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre. Luxurious Four Seasons comfort and intuitive services within the distinctive profile of the prestigious Kingdom Centre. Close to the key sites for business, as well as arts, culture and shopping – modern boutiques to open-air markets.Dominating Riyadh's skyline, the 300-metre-high Kingdom Centre is the most compeling architectural icon in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh occupies 11 floors of the distinctive 99-storey tower within a thoughtfully designed mixed-use development that includes an exclusive shopping mall. The Hotel offers 237 guest rooms and 37 suites, spa and fitness facilities, an outdoor pool, a full service Business Centre and 5,500 m2 of function space. From its soaring lobby and stunning views to the gracious, highly personalised 24-hour service that is Four Seasons trademark, the hotel offers an unsurpassed venue for international business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.