We had a fantastic time here, the private beach is wonderful, the price was great for what we got from it and the pools were lovely. Very relaxing environment, the room was clean and comfortable, a great end to a fortnight backpacking! The restaurants were overpriced (£30 for 2 breakfasts!) and the Jordanian restaurant wasn't really. There was a belly... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea Hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea Hotel Dead Sea Region
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A trio of interconnecting, palm-fringed swimming pools leads from our contemporary Arabesque-style hotel to the warm therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. Enjoy sea and mountain views from the balcony or terrace of your room and indulge in mineral-rich Dead Sea salt treatments in our cozy & relaxing spa. You'll find the family-friendly Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea just 40 minutes by taxi from Queen Alia International Airport. You can host events from gala dinners by the pool to conferences in our 4 modern meeting rooms. Surf the web with complimentary wireless Internet in the chic marble Lobby, or log on to PCs in our Business Centre. The resort also offers complimentary valet parking. Enjoy a relaxing yoga class in Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea's MiniGym while fun activities and a trampoline keep the kids amused. You can listen to live music while sipping cocktails at beachfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.