The hostel is clean, staffs are alk helpful and friendly, breakfast is modest but enough, rooftop view is perfect, location wise is perfect, groceries shops are all around, price is good and they offered great packages too for day trip around Istanbul. The only thing you have to bear is the noise at night. I think it came from the... More
- Also Known As:
- Orient Hostel International Hotel
- Orient Hostel International Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orient Hostel is situated on the hillside in Sultanahmet, located a few minutes walk from tourist favourites Topkapi Palace, The Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia. The Orient offers clean accommodation ranging from dorm rooms to private rooms with either shared or private bathrooms. Our attentive and helpful staff, make you welcome with a friendly atmosphere and fun belly-dancing and water-pipe (hookah) nights in the terrace café-restaurant during the high season ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Orient Hostel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.