The Intercontinental in Istanbul is a "brass and glass" heaven situated in the centre of one of the worlds most facinating cities. The rooms overlook the famous " Bospherous" and our exceptionally large suite was imposing with its gold and marble lights and panelling. The standard of cleanliness was the outstanding and the bathroom huge with "9" taps and showers... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Istanbul Ceylan Hotel
- Intercontinental Istanbul Ceylan Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-star ambiance at Istanbul's one of the best address and in the heart of the city. InterContinental Istanbul is the ideal base from which to explore this Ottoman capital city's endless historic sites, museums, restaurants, clubs and shops. Located in Taksim,commanding stunning views of the Bosphorus,Taksim,Skyline of Istanbul and the Blue Mosque,the hotel is in a short walk from Dolmabahce Palace and Lütfi Kırdar Congress Hall. Our attentive staff will also point out your desired places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.