We stayed at this hotel on the advice of our cruise line. The hotel seemed to cater to Western tour groups and cruise lines, and business people. We were not at all disappointed. Our room was large and richly appointed with a nice view of the Bosphorus. The courtyard dining was beautiful as was the restaurant and bar on the... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Istanbul Ceylan Hotel
- Intercontinental Istanbul Ceylan Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-star ambiance at Istanbul's one of the best address and in the heart of the city. InterContinental Istanbul is the ideal base from which to explore this Ottoman capital city's endless historic sites, museums, restaurants, clubs and shops. Located in Taksim,commanding stunning views of the Bosphorus,Taksim,Skyline of Istanbul and the Blue Mosque,the hotel is in a short walk from Dolmabahce Palace and Lütfi Kırdar Congress Hall. Our attentive staff will also point out your desired places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.