We went to Istanbul for vacations, me my hubby and our 5 month old and stayed at this hotel on the recommendation of a friend who stayed here earlier. We were told by a lot of tour companies that i was consulting, not to stay here since it is far from the center of the city- but i'm really glad... More
- Also Known As:
- Stories Apart Karakol Hotel Istanbul
- Stories Apart Karakol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stories Apart Karakol is an exquisite Istiklal Street hotel within walking distance of tram stations and Taksim Square. Stories Apart Karakol is in a building of lovely French architecture that dates back to the early 1900s. It has been recently renovated to improve its infrastructure without losing its historic charm. Among the modern additions are an up-to-date fire alarm system, video surveillance security, and free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Stories Hotel Karakol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.