Small, hotel with recent updates make it feel like a boutique hotel at a value price. Very close to all pedestrian shopping street, but far enough away that it is still quiet. Easy access to Tram and airport Havas bus. A little hard to find, hint: same street as Gap store, opposite side. Serdor at the front desk is extremely... More
- Also Known As:
- Stories Apart Karakol Hotel Istanbul
- Stories Apart Karakol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stories Apart Karakol is an exquisite Istiklal Street hotel within walking distance of tram stations and Taksim Square. Stories Apart Karakol is in a building of lovely French architecture that dates back to the early 1900s. It has been recently renovated to improve its infrastructure without losing its historic charm. Among the modern additions are an up-to-date fire alarm system, video surveillance security, and free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Stories Hotel Karakol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.