It's convenient if you have business in sisli area. Other use it's not close to anything. Traffic is terrible. Beggars at the entrance door. Breakfast staff arrogant they shout at me for asking for coffee which never arrived after 3 requests. Will never stay there again. Period !!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Istanbul-Sisli Hotel Istanbul
- Holiday Inn Istanbul-Sisli Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Sisli has a hammam and a spa which offers organic treatment, just a 5 minute walk from Osmanbey Metro Station. The hotel offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms have an elegant décor which include furniture with dark finishes and hardwood floors. Each one has a plush armchair, flat-screen satellite TV and a well-stocked minibar in the sitting area.Deco Restaurant serves local and international delicacies in a chic atmosphere. Local spirits, wines and beers are available at the rooftop bar which boasts panoramic city views.Holiday Inn Sisli is one mile from Istanbul Convention and Exhibition Center. Mecidiyekoy Metrobus Station is less than half a mile away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Istanbul-Sisli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.