Took some friends to Phnom Penh for the weekend. I’d been raving to my three friends about the hospitality and warmth of Cambodian people – and indeed had read out a couple of wonderfully sweet emails I'd received from the manager of this hotel which were indicative of the Cambodian charm I've come to know and love. When we arrived... More
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.