we spent three nights here and everything was setup to the perfection. maybe the water in swimming pool was too hot, but this could be easily compensated by the cold water in the see :) the staff was speaking English very well. And there is some non-Vietnamese staff working here too. Just is case you cannot communicate with Vietnamese staff.... More
- Also Known As:
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel Nha Trang
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mia Resort Nha Trang is a stunning new 5 star resort nestled in a quiet bay on the beautiful coastline of Khan Hoa Province in Vietnam. Designed and built on eco-friendly principles, our boutique property comprises of just 50 rooms and villas set in lush, manicured gardens. All accommodations feature spacious, light-filled interiors, natural materials and sea views. There are two restaurants on site serving Vietnamese and western dishes made from the freshest, locally sourced ingredients. The simply brilliant Xanh Spa offers some of the best Spa treatments in Vietnam, with a huge range of options for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Mia Resort Nha Trang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.