The Pullman is a great experience-the rooms are lovely(if you upgrade to executive aisawan you get a sea view), the pool area adjacent to the beach is fantastic, and all of the meals are excellent. The Club benefits give you champagne and smoked salmon for breakfast(plus everything else you could think of) and everything we ate was of a very... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in the uniqueness of Pullman Pattaya Aisawan, a culmination of fashion combining traditional Thai & contemporary design aimed to suit your every passion. Check in and Chill out in the comfort of our well-appointed guest rooms. Experience the only beach club in Pattaya, with seaside-style dining on a private beach and two big swimming pools equipped with the state of the art mood lights & chill out music. Relax & enjoy the most stunning sunset view in Pattaya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Pattaya Hotel G reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Pattaya Aisawan Hotel Pattaya
- Pullman Pattaya Aisawan Hotel