This is a great place to stay, 2 lovely pools, an amazing breakfast, wonderful staff and free tuk tuks (supposedly just to the bizarre but they were happy to drop us wherever we wanted to go). They even gave us a cake because it was our honeymoon. Some hotels I have seen reviewed talk about hotels just trying to get... More
- Also Known As:
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small cozy boutique resort provided Thai – Colonial Style that surrounded by tropical greenery and landscaped garden. Situation just 10 minutes walk from Night Bazaar and easy access to the old city. Recreational facilities at the resort include 2 outdoor swimming pools and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Feature Thai cooking class, restaurant, a coffee shop, onsite parking, room service, laundry service, tour and airport transfer and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Shewe Wana Boutique Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.