Walked in when we arrived to chiang mai going by lonely Planet book, they had only one room left for 2 nights, which turned out to be a good thing. The bathroom was not clean, and had at least 20 little fly bug things in it, and mold . TV and wifi reception were both bad. The pool I think... More
- Also Known As:
- Smile House Guest House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Smile House Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smile House Guest House, in the true Lanna lifestyle, is located in the heart of old city, within walking distance of all major Wats and night life attractions. We are a 3-minute-walk from the moat so as to optimize the fun and joy of Loi Kratong and Songkran festivities. Our guest house offers large, comfortable air conditioned rooms with convenience of community room for social gatherings. Our swimming pool sits adjacent to our cocktail and food service so as to provide comfort and refreshments while lounging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Smile House Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.