I recommend the main section, not the newer section. The rooms are lighter and brighter and have windows in the main section. The hotel is expanding but as yet they do not have a swimming pool. It is still a good value.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- All Seasons Chiang Mai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis StylesChiang Mai (previously all seasons) is conveniently situated at Phu Kam intersection, just 20 minutes from Chiang Mai International Airport and Chiang Mai Railway station. Located 5 minutes by foot to Chiang Mai University and a short drive to town, Chiang Mai Zoo and popular art and entertainment district, Nimmanhemin road, the hotel is suitable for individuals, couples and families. Besides an International restaurant, it offers complimentary Wi-Fi access in all rooms and around the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your ibis Styles Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.