The hotel was very clean and nice and is located just east of the Old City, across the street from the Night Bazaar = GREAT location. You can basically walk to the main areas of town that host most of the touristy stuff. We paid 800 Baht/night through Latestays.com, so it was definitely a good value - VERY nice/clean bathrooms,... More
- Also Known As:
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newcomer boutique hotel “The Small Hotel, Chiang Mai” is now opened. With 35 boutique rooms that are stylishly furnished wherein each provides all necessities to ensure guests comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Small Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.