We stayed for a total of 8 nights and loved it. The location is great, being just on the edge of the old town and within easy access for the day and night markets. It is about 10 mins from the airport, with a taxi costing around 200 BHT. Although breakfast is not provided, there is a 7 Eleven very... More
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Terrace Guesthouse Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Bed And Terrace Guesthouse Chiang Mai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chiang Mai most central guest house, near night bazaar, walking street at Thapae Gate, the old city and Loi Kroh rd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Bed and Terrace Guesthouse Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.