Great location by the skyline stop. Taxi from the main airport (BKK) is about 350 baht (don't let them scam you!), and meter taxi to Don Mueang airport is about 150 baht. They will try to scam you and say per person, that is the total price! The hotel is clean, great dinner buffet, and loved the workout room!
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel
- Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok King Power
- Pullman Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Bangkok King Power, the City's latest upscale hotel with an enviable location offers easy access to all major parts of Bangkok via the BTS sky train and expressway. The hotel's 386 rooms and suites adjoining the King Power Duty Free Complex, with direct access to a myriad of shopping boutiques without the traffic hassle. The hotel'€™s six dining venues, excellent business facilities and ballroom provide an ideal venue for business meetings and wedding banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Bangkok King Power reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.