My fourth stay and despite swearing to experience other Bangkok hotels we invariably 'home' in to Pantip! Yes, architecture is dated- and maybe thats why its so spacious -reminiscent of older homes - big bedrooms with ensuites, large living/dining areas to lounge around in, full kitchen with expansive views.Well furnished. We always stayed in the 2-bed apartments - they also... More
- Also Known As:
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bangkok's prime business district of Sathorn Road, Pantip Court Serviced Residence combines the convenience of home with the luxury of a five-star hotel - all within a short distance from the Bangkok's premier office buildings, embassies, entertainment, and shopping zones. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, Pantip Court is also close to Lumpini Park, the largest park in the central business district of Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Pantip Court Serviced Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.