We liked staying in an apart hotel: the apartment was spacios and clean. Also the view from the 22nd floor was great! We did, however, experienced some difficulties with kitchen appliances: the pan was broken and the stove didn't work properly (so we couldn't really cook). We did not suffer much from it, so did not complain to the reception.... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok