For our second stay in BKK, we wanted to be away from the tourist area (as we'd done all of that) but still central and we needed to make our baht stretch. Aravinda was a good choice. The rooms were good value and came with a large fridge and microwave, so we were able to self-cater a little. Washing machine... More
- Also Known As:
- Aravinda Living Home Hotel Bangkok
- Aravinda Living Home Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aravinda Living Home is situated in between Bangkok International Airport and the downtown area. We are located on Sukhumvit Soi 65 – between BTS Ekkamai and BTS Prakanong station. In a private compound, our accommodation is quiet and away from all the noises, yet close enough to get to the downtown area as our area is linked to the centre by the efficient and modern Bangkok sky train system (BTS).We are only around 20 Kms from the airport and 5 – 10 Kms from downtown area of Bangkok. We are also close to BTS ‘Ekamai’ station (10 mins on foot) or BTS ‘Prakanong’ (12 mins on foot). You can reach the downtown area in 10 – 15 mins on a BTS train ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Aravinda Living Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.