First thing: You better have the address in Thai. Its really difficult to find the hotel in the small lanes around Otherwise, its a good budget choice. Very clean and friendly. Good wifi. Not really any eating and drinking options nearby, just a 7-eleven about 10 minutes walk away. Beer sold by the hotel has very reasonable prices and is... More
- Also Known As:
- Aravinda Living Home Hotel
- Aravinda Living Home Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aravinda Living Home is situated in between Bangkok International Airport and the downtown area. We are located on Sukhumvit Soi 65 – between BTS Ekkamai and BTS Prakanong station. In a private compound, our accommodation is quiet and away from all the noises, yet close enough to get to the downtown area as our area is linked to the centre by the efficient and modern Bangkok sky train system (BTS).We are only around 20 Kms from the airport and 5 – 10 Kms from downtown area of Bangkok. We are also close to BTS ‘Ekamai’ station (10 mins on foot) or BTS ‘Prakanong’ (12 mins on foot). You can reach the downtown area in 10 – 15 mins on a BTS train ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Aravinda Living Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.