Appart from being told of by security, for leaving my beer bottles by the swimming pool, totally my fault.Really enjoyed my 3 days staying at the shama, staff were very friendly, very close to the shops bars, night markets, taxi and tuk tuk's were are always close by, my 3 days was like living like a king.
- Also Known As:
- Shama Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Shama Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shama Sukhumvit offers 90 contemporary serviced apartments located in a prestigious residential area amongst fashionable restaurants, stylish shopping, and the central business district with nearby BTS skytrain access. This unique “resort within a city” meets the refined standards of business and leisure travellers alike. Tropical gardens awash with flora and fauna combined with contemporary furnishings, extensive clubhouse complete with rooftop swimming pool, fitness centre, kids area, yoga and meditation rooms make this property a true retreat from the bustle of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Shama Sukhumvit Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.