We just had 3 nights in a family room. The room was spacious. The kids found their beds hard, but I liked it. Great location for major tourist sites. Breakfast was basic but good, unfortunately none of he staff could tell us (weak English) if the water and juice was treated.
- Also Known As:
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe Hotel Bangkok
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms And Cafe
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the old neighborhood area with historical building and shop houses stand lively along one of the first road in Thailand. Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms and Cafe is a one stop heritage destination and is perfect for tourists searching for a nostalgic experience in old Bangkok. Standing right at the center, it is just a few steps away from many major historical attractions – 10 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and Wad Pho, 15 minutes walk to Khao San road and 10 minutes walk to flower market.Feung Nakorn Balcony itself boasts a mix of Thai and western designs, a 4 story building, which has been converted from a local elementary school but retains many of its classic structure and design. Here you’ll find the main reception area, a cozy open-air restaurant, and a peaceful landscaped outdoor garden. There are 4 suites, 30 standard rooms and even 4 shared dorm rooms to accommodate backpackers. The rooms are decorated with an eclectic mix of Thai styles for a different experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.