I really hated my stay here. The only reason I stayed for more than a night was because I had a lot of luggage that I didn't feel like moving. The hotel is close to the action of Thamel, but in a strange location. If you're walking back after 10:30 you'll be accosted by no less than 3 prostitutes. Its... More
- Also Known As:
- Red Planet Guest House Hotel Kathmandu
- Red Planet Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Planet Guest House ideally located in peace and tranquial area at the heart of the Thamel. Red Planet Guest House offers decorated standard room with TV/Tele Phone, wall to wall carpets and attached bath to provide high standard comfort and luxury. Some rooms have private balcony. Our rooftop restaurant offer uninterrupted views of Kathmandu valley & Swoyambhu stupa. We server you with Nepali hospitality at friendly atmosphere.In Red Planet Guest House you will find a tem of dedicated people who are highly motivated and committed to high degree of professionalism, homely atmosphere and willingness to assist our guests in all that you could expect from us. We ensure that every guest of ours enjoy the comfort, Nepali hospitality & friendly caring services provided by our well trained staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Red Planet Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.