We stayed at Rivendell twice at the beginning and end of our trip. The rooms were huge as were the bathrooms, there was a nice little pool and the kitchen facilities very good - lots of pots, sharp knives etc. Some of the people seemed to be long-term guests which made for a slightly odd atmosphere. I guess people who... More
- Also Known As:
- Rivendell Guest House Hotel
- Rivendell Guest House Hotel Windhoek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rivendell is a small, old style house located in a quiet neighbourhood. We offer our guests a real home from home with friendly managers on site from 7am until 10pm, a night security guard, and knowledgeable travel company staff on hand to help you to plan your holiday in Namibia, or neighbouring countries. We offer our guests fully equipped self-catering facilities or the option of bed & breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Rivendell Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.