We ended up in dutchotel nshonaa, wich means beach, they told us, because of delayed flights with the sandstorms. Because of that we found our homebase in Ghana, we have traveled for two weeks in expencive just o.k. hotels and in cheaper (not cheap) horrible hotels, Dutchotel was a paradise on the seaside. Neat rooms, a always working airconditioner, fridge... More
- Also Known As:
- African Royal Beach Accra
- Hotel African Royal Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, experience a fusion of comfort and Ghanaian hospitality, friendly staff and the unique ambience at the Atlantic Ocean. We welcome all guests into the comfortable and ideally located AFRICAN ROYAL BEACH HOTEL, built in 2003. The hotel provides different room standards, including a private balcony, all with the magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean, the pool and our well landscaped garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your African Royal Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.