The tents are very luxurious, the surroundings very relaxing, the food is excellent, and the lodge itself is very comfortable for reading or relaxing with a drink. The two big downsides is that the Serena staff are constantly askign you if you need a drink, to use the internet, to do laundry, etc--it seems just to sell you something--that was... More
- Also Known As:
- Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embraced by an amphitheatre of monolithic rock sculptures known as kopjes, the reincarnated Serengeti Mbuzi Mawe Camp nestles in a secluded acacia glade with sweeping views over the alternately lush and burning plains of Serengeti National Park. Carefully sited on one of the main annual migrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.