From the moment we arrived, it was outstanding. Giorgina, Massimo and their staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful, and really made us feel at home. The Riad was beautiful, very comfortable and ideally placed - near enough that it was within easy walking distance to anything, but hidden away so that it was peaceful and relaxing. The food... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.