We stayed in Riad La Terrasse des Olivers for 4 nights the end of January we were welcomed by Ruschida who served us mint tea whilst we waited to be introduced to the manager Jacques, he was so helpful and instructed us about getting about the Medina and the Souk. We had dinner twice on the terrace which had been... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Terrasse Des Oliviers Hotel
- Riad La Terrasse Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest house in the heart of the Medina of Marrakech, in the vibrant neighbourhood of Bab Doukkala and easily accessible by taxi, nearby the fabulous Majorelle Gardens and 15 minutes away from the main square Jamaa el Fna, Eric and Olivier invite you to enjoy the treasures of their riad. All the Moroccan craftworks are represented: from the sculpted plaster ceilings, over the various coloured tadelakts to the intricate zouak paintings and finely carved zelige... all this assuring you an authentic and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Riad La Terrasse des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.