The start of our stay in Marrakesh was a bit chaotic as flight was 2 hours late and we made the mistake of not booking our transport through Joelle (which you should always do). The taxi dropped us and we had to walk to the riad only to find we had to go to another one. But Fatiha met us... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.