A group of 4 of us booked into two superior rooms - absolutely gorgeous! The staff were friendly and attentive, making us feel right at home. The walk through the souk is an adventure, but the staff have their own dedicated taxi drivers and are always happy to arrange for you at any time. I can't recommend this riad more... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ten minutes away from the Djemâa el-Fna square and the souks, in the heart of the medina, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm-trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls. Welcome home at the Riad Vert.From 49 to 99 euro, according to the seasons, 7 spacious rooms with asserted personalities, a patio in the shade of palm trees, a bouh with larges sofas, a winter loungein subdued lights, a reading room far from the noises of the city, a terrace brightened up all year long, a delicious cooking and Jacuzzi under the sky are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Budget Places, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Riad Vert Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.