We stayed in this riad in December for two nights. It is quite difficult to give a clear review of this riad. Having stayed in quite a few in Morocco over 6 different trips I would qualify this one as average. It is beautifully restored, however our first room (upper room) was very smelly and cold (somehow the heater did... More
- Also Known As:
- Palais De Fes Dar Tazi Hotel
- Palais De Fes Dar Tazi Hotel Fes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The palais de Fès, a sumptuous abode, run according to Fassie family traditions is an exceptional place from both an architectural and gastronomic point of view the quality of the cuisine is able. The colors and and flavors of the dishes transcend our vision of the orient. Quality service and a very warm welcome. Just a call, we come to pick you up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Palais de fes Dar Tazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.