We made riads, hotels and hostels all over Morrocco during 2 weeks and Dar Houdou was by far the best we did: best location, best breakfast, lovely room and terrassa, we enjoyed so much our stay. A great time, thank you!!
- Also Known As:
- Dar Houdou Guest House Hotel Fes
- Dar Houdou Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully restored traditional house. Located in a quiet street within the ancient medina. Two minutes walk from historical sites, shops, restaurants, taxis and the famous blue gate (Bab Boujeloud). Three double bedrooms; each with on-suite bathroom. A terrace, courtyard, kitchen and a living room are available to all the guests. Airport collections, guided tours and additional meals are available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Dar Houdou Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.