Not a bad place to stay. Bathrooms clean, rooms clean and staff decent. The free breakfast is pretty decent too. It's reasonably close to Metro rail stations too but I preferred to walk and that wasn't far to walk. The worst thing about the rooms are that they are small and very very hot and stuffy. It is winter so... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International - Washington, Dc Hotel
- Hostelling International - Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HI-DC is the best value in DC! Our dorm-style and private rooms bring together international and domestic budget travelers in a safe, clean, and fun environment. We have a long list of FREE amenities and an unbeatable location - just 8 blocks to The White House and The National Mall (home to world-famous monuments, museums, and galleries), 4 blocks to China Town, and 3 blocks to the Metro. It's the only Energy Star Certified hostel anywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostelling International - Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.