Avoid booking a standard room as they are very sub standard and tired by today's standards, very old bathrooms dating back to the 70's. However, refurbished rooms are of today's standards and comfortable. Very friendly and helpful staff who really want to make your stay an enjoyable one in this delightful little town and stunning area.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Picton Marlborough Sounds Hotel Picton
- Mercure Picton Marlborough Sounds Hotel
- The Yacht Hotel Picton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting in a prime location with spectacular views of Marlborough Sound and wine region, Park Regis Picton is a perfect destination for either a holiday escape or business event. With 48 comfortable spacious rooms and contemporary apartments to choose from, Park Regis Picton has rooms to suit every guest's preference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Park Regis Picton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.