This was one of the best places I've ever stayed. Sitting on the balcony watching the sunset every night was so nice after working all day. Being just a short walk from the restaurants was just icing on the cake. Waking up to the boats in the marina each morning just made me fall in love with Fremantle even more.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Harbour Village Hotel
- Quest Harbour Village Hotel Fremantle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located right on the quay in Challenger Harbour, our serviced apartments are within easy walking distance to Fremantle's historic mid 19th century buildings, galleries, boutique bars and restaurants.Quest Harbour Village has a choice to one, two and three bedroom apartments facing either Fishing Boat Harbour and Challenger Harbour. Whether you are coming to Fremantle for business or leisure Quest Harbour Village will have an apartment to suit you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Quest Harbour Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.