Good location with good connections for tourist sights and shopping streets. Large corner room opening for main street, very noisy all day and night. AC cooling slowly, just fun working, no heating so quite cool on night-time. The best shape after renovation is over. Average hotel with moderate prices for 2-3 nights visit.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest Metropol Hotel
- Mercure Budapest Metropol Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Metropol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offering 130 rooms situated on the Pest side halfway between the Danube and the eastern railway station. The most significant sights and public institutions of the city are within easy reach. Ideal for both business and leisure travellers. The hotel features a bar, snack counter and 3 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Budapest Metropol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.