Good value with good service. Parking available but make sure you have a small car. The hotel is located next to a shopping center, although, no interesting shops. The hotel access road is a little confusing, all one way. Take Wilson Avenue to get there. Centrally located, boutique shops around.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Praha Mala Strana Hotel
- Ibis Praha Mala Strana Hotel Prague
- Ibis Hotel Prague
- Accor Praha Mala Strana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Praha Mala Strana is centrally located, close to the historical district of Mala Strana. Most attractions are within walking distance, e.g. Charles Bridge (20 mins away), Prague Castle and Old Town Square. Wenceslas Square is only 3 stops away by public transport. All 225 rooms have AC, TV, radio, hairdryer, free Wi-Fi connection, soundproof windows. 3 rooms for disabled guests available. Restaurant, bar, parking, 3 meeting rooms for up to 90 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Praha Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.