We had a very pleasant stay in the apartment, from arrival till departure. We booked four nights and got Apartment No. 3 on the first floor. The rooms of our apartment were clean, tastefully furnished and the bathroom and kitchen equipment offered everything that was needed, except tea towels. The apartment is located perfectly; starting from the beautiful Bethlehem Square... More
- Also Known As:
- Happy Prague Apartments Hotel Prague
- Happy Prague Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Happy Prague is a complex of apartments of various types, designed to meet all needs. All apartments are large square, bright and elegantly furnished. Excellent for any type of accommodation, ideal for families, couples, single and all sorts of business.Located in a unique historic building dating from the late fourteenth century, completely renovated, has maintained that the authenticity of its original character while offering modern amenities and service.The property is located in quiet Betlémské Náměstí, adjacent to the famous Betlémské Kaple, far less than 100 meters from Charles Bridge and Old Town Square and from major tourist attractions. In this splendid setting, guests will be surrounded by a thousand attentions of a multilingual staff of professionals in order to make the stay in the Magic City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Happy Prague Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.