We spent a weekend at The Pheasant. There are some pleasant nearby footpaths across rolling countryside but not too much of interest in the village. Accommodation was in a recently-built building a few steps from the pub. Our room had a very nice view, was very clean with good bed and quality linen. The pub itself, while not spectacular, has... More
- Also Known As:
- The Coach House At The Pheasant Hotel
- The Coach House At The Pheasant Hotel Gestingthorpe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coach House at the Pheasant recently awarded 5 Star Inn AA rated, offering luxury accommodation on the Essex/Suffolk border. Our charming country pub has an excellent reputation for its fresh, seasonal menu and relaxed atmosphere. Winner of Best Pub in Essex in 2012 and Winner of Chef of the Year in 2012. Entry into the Good Food Guide 2013/2014. James & Diana Donoghue the owners are hands-on every day to make sure that your stay is superb. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Coach House at The Pheasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.