My sister and I enjoyed a weekend at Peppers Seaport Hotel for some relaxation and a bit of shopping. The rooms are clean and well appointed. We had a river view room, which was lovely. It was quiet and the staff friendly. The parking can be a bit of a problem when there are a lot of people there.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Seaport Launceston
- Hotel Peppers Seaport
- Peppers Seaport Hotel Launceston, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seaport Hotel offers luxury waterfront accommodation in the centre of Launceston, Tasmania. As a stylish contemporary waterfront hotel, Peppers Seaport delivers an experience of Launceston that's new and vibrant yet at the same time draws on the town's rich Australian history. Taking its character from its waterfront setting, the hotel offers premium, luxury, boutique accommodation with superb views out over the confluence of the North Esk and Tamar River towards Cataract Gorge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Seaport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.