This hostel is one of the best YHA's I have ever stayed in. The kitchen is really clean, a good size with ample storage. The view from the kitchen/ lounge room is of the surrounding mountains and lakes. Rooms are clean, sleep 4 people, are reasonably spacious and have an ensuite and tv. It's quiet and very central and is... More
- Also Known As:
- Yha Queenstown Central Hotel Queenstown
- Yha Queenstown Central Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hostel couldn’t be more aptly named – nestled between the Wakatipu lakefront and Shotover St, it's right in the rapidly beating heart of this famous little resort town of Queenstown. Everything is on your doorstep – cafes, bars, restaurants and the waterfront with all its activities. Previously part of the ‘Old Mountaineer Hotel,’ one of the first hotels in Queenstown, all the accommodations at the YHA Queenstown Central hostel include en-suites and TVs (with free movies). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your YHA Queenstown Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.