Feels quite 1980s. The thing that really struck me was the fierce wi-fi charges - 75cents a MINUTE. They said you could join some scheme they had and halve it, but even that is over the top. At 75c that's $45/hr and halved at $22.50 with their "scheme", that's still $22.50/hr. It's the same at all their hotels
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Multi-story Hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.