We stayed for two nights to end our two weeks touring around the South Island. We chose it from Tripadvisor comments and it was just what we needed. Clean, comfortable and roomy with lovely owners. Close to shops, restaurants, etc and we enjoyed the walk across Hagley Park to the city and the museum.
- Also Known As:
- Lorenzo Hotel Christchurch
- Lorenzo Motel Christchurch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lorenzo Motor Lodge is conveniently located close to Hagley Park and Westfield Mall. A 'tuscan style' property, with studios, one and two bedroom apartments beautifully presented by the owners Mary and Mike. There are many quality restaurants, cafe's, bars and great shopping close by. With service and cleanliness a priority at Lorenzo, you will be pleased that you chose to stay here while visiting Christchurch. A short 10 minute drive to Christchurch International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Lorenzo Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.