Without a doubt, this is Hobart's best kept secret. We attended a 3 day conference in Hobart at the Grand Chancellor Hotel. Obviously the idea was that delegates stayed at the Grand Chancellor but we chose to do a bit of research on places to stay in Hobart. We came across the trip advisor reviews for The Fountainside and decided... More
- Also Known As:
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal address in Hobart for both business and leisure. Walk to the CBD, Historic Waterfront and Salamanca and it's an easy drive to all main attractions in Southern Tasmania. Quiet 4 star rooms with luxurious beds, and air-conditioning for a great nights sleep. Broadband internet, Austar, offstreet parking, breakfast and dinner prices available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Fountainside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.