Staff are not welcoming at all! Rude & uninviting service! Rooms very ordinary! Badly in need of a refurbishment. Bit of a distance from the centre of town, similar priced properties closer to town with better standards! Pool hours say 9.30pm yet got asked to leave at 8.50pm for being noisy! Would not recommend!!
- Also Known As:
- Nimrod Resort Apartments Hotel
- Nimrod Resort Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nimrod Resort offers superb modern fully self-contained accommodation. Surrounded by nearly 5 acres of lush tropical gardens, ideal for singles, couples and families.With one of the largest free-form lagoon style pools in Port Douglas, complete with bubbling spa and ankle biters swim area. Come and relax, unwind and enjoy.A short stroll to beautiful four-mile beach. Close to local restaurants and golf course.Full sized tennis court and children’s shaded playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Nimrod Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.