I've never stayed in a hostel before so wasn't sure what to expect and in pleased to say I was pleasantly surprised! We were initially booked into a private double room for 2 nights, 3 1/2 weeks later we finally left! Atmosphere was great, everyone very laid back and friendly, entertainment and prizes were brill. Met some lovely people and... More
- Also Known As:
- Calypso Inn Backpackers Hotel
- Calypso Inn Backpackers Hotel Cairns
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s a tropical paradise mon! Come soak up the chilled global vibe at Calypso Inn Backpackers Resort, Cairns’ coolest crashpad. Any more relaxed we’d be horizontal! Swaying palms, smooth tunes and swinging hammocks, that’s the Calypso way. Chill poolside with new friends in the Queensland sunshine by day then check out free nightly entertainment at Zanzibar Bar & Grill, our friendly hostel pub. When the taste buds bite, enjoy a pool-side breakfast or Aussie BBQ dinner at Zanzibar, or whip up your own masterpiece in our great communal kitchen. The Calypso crew are here for you and we know our stuff. Between us all there’s over 65 years of hostel and travel know-how so you’re in expert hands from the moment you arrive. We go the extra mile to make you smile, with a free tour booking service, free return transfers to the airport, bus station and central Cairns and WiFi now available in all rooms. Come catch some Calypso chill vibe when you pass through Cairns! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Calypso Inn Backpackers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.